Bug Hunt Press Kit [2-Nov-2015]
- Developer: UbbaPlay; Based in South Downs National Park, UK
- Release Date: 29th September 2015
- Platform: iPad (iOS 8/9)
- Platform Pages: App Store
- Website: ubbaplay.com
- Price: $2.99 (USD), 2,99€ (EUR), ¥18.00 (CNY), ¥360 (JPN), £2.29 (GBP)
- Pricing Model: Pay and Play (Free content updates, No in app purchases)
- Availability: App Store
- Press Contact: email@example.com
- Social: Twitter, Facebook
Bug Hunt is a beautiful bug collecting game full of paper craft colour and textures. Play with levels or freeplay and discover bugs and more interactive content on the forest floor. It’s made for Kids, girls and boys, preschool, toddlers, parents and anyone who loves creative fun stuff!
- Dynamic forest floor location to explore at day and night.
- Beautiful animated 2D paper craft.
- Pick up and catch bugs in your trusty net!
- 6 starter bugs to collect (plus more on the way in always Free updates).
- Daisy chain flowers.
- Get inspired to go outdoors.
- No advertising or in-app purchases.
Bug Hunt – Gameplay trailer:
Download all the screenshots as a .zip (contains more art than displayed on this page)
(Download all the logos/icons as a .zip)
UbbaPlay is an indie game developer focused on iOS kids apps started in 2015. The team is based in and around the green and pleasant land of the South Downs National park in the UK. Bug Hunt is is infused with all that amazing nature stuff that surrounds us and happens to be UbbaPlay’s first release.
What we care about is making games and digital experiences that kids, families, parents and carers can play together. We want to inspire learning and have fun. We love making games that play good, look good and feel good!
Dave Hodgson – Design, Programming
Helen Murphy – Art